Supply list for Christmas Decor Boards:
Christmas Decor boards full supply list for this tutorial. (Some of these are affiliate links for your convenience)
- Wooden Mini Cutting Boards
- Essential Stencil Deer Mini Tag Set
- Essential Stencil Tree Farm Mini Tag Set
- Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint Curio (USA find it HERE)
- MMSMP Hemp Oil (USA find it HERE)
- MMSMP Farmhouse White
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Coal Black (USA find it HERE)
- Fusion Mineral Paint – Casement (USA find it HERE)
- Cling On Round or Oval Brush (USA find it HERE)
Christmas Decor Boards Video tutorial:
This is a replay of a Facebook Live we did on Essential Stencil’s page, so feel free to skip to the parts you are most interested in.
In this video tutorial you’ll learn how to:
- mix Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint as a stain
- mix Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint
- use oil & beeswax as a resist layer between two colours to create a “resist” and end up with a fun faux rustic barnwood finish.
- stencil without getting “bleed” under the stencil
- seal your finished DIY project using oil or Beeswax.
Finished Christmas Decor boards:
These boards can be hung to show either side, so I also stencilled the back side of each to show a different idea!
Pin to your pinterest board here:
stencil of the month club:
Essential Stencil have opened up their new Stencil of the Month Club where members can receive exclusive stencils each month, access to DIY video tutorials and an exclusive Facebook community for your stencilling support.