Make a Rustic Stencilled Sign
In this workshop, we’ll be making a wood sign using Stencils!
In this Sign Making Workshop, learn how to transform a piece of furniture or in this case, an ordinary piece of wood, using stencils.
- Workshops are held in Bahrs Scrub. About 45 mins south of Brisbane CBD.
- Bookings are essential. Spaces are limited to give more personalised instruction.
- Includes 2.5 hour hands on workshop, a finished sign to take home, and morning tea.
- 10% off all paint products on the day if you’d like to purchase any of the furniture paints and DIY products featured in my online shop.
After you have booked your place, you will be sent further details including address, etc. closer to the workshop day.
In our 2.5 hour Sign Workshop you will learn how to:
- get a perfectly neat edge using stencils, a skill great to have for use on furniture & signs.
- learn basic painting techniques using Artisan Chalk & Mineral Paints and/or Fusion Mineral Paint.
- learn how to create a stain using paint.
- create a faux rustic finish using dry brushing or distressing techniques
- use finishes like waxes, oils & sealers to seal & protect your sign.
Leave with a finished sign ready to hang in your home or give to a loved one. All materials supplied (we have a selection of stencils to choose from).
With step-by-step instructions and hands on assistance, working in a small group, these workshops are lots of fun!
At this workshop you will have the opportunity to purchase products sold at I Restore Stuff for a 10% discount on the day. This includes:
- Artisan Mineral Paint
- Artisan Chalk Paint
- Artisan prep and finishing products, Artisan Brushes
- Fusion Mineral Paint, prep & finishing products
- Two Fussy Blokes Rollers
- Cling On Paint Brushes & Madeline Wax Brushes
- Sandi Hands Sanding Gloves
Bring a friend and pack your enthusiasm and let’s get creative at a Sign Workshop!
Email any further enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org