Book now for a Milk Paint Workshop.
*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $95 (normally $110) if you book before 22nd June!
Learn the basics of painting with Milk Paint.
Using Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint is easier than you think, with a few handy tips to guide you on your way! This eco-friendly, natural product has been around for centuries and can be a wonderful alternative to updating your vintage or antique furniture.
- Milk Paint Workshop is held in Heritage Park, QLD. About 45 mins south of Brisbane CBD.
- Bookings are essential. Spaces are limited.
- Includes: 3 hour hands on workshop, a project to take home and morning tea.
- 10% off all Miss Mustard Seed Products (in fact, any paint products, brushes, waxes, sanding gloves, etc.) on the day.
After you have booked your place, you will be sent further details including address, etc. closer to the workshop day.
In our 3 hour workshop you will:
- learn how to mix milk paint properly.
- learn about Bonding Agent and when to use it.
- learn how to use Milk Paint as a stain.
- learn how to use Milk Paint with a resist (hemp oil and wax puck)
- learn about different finishes or top coats for your painted pieces (using hemp oil, furniture wax or Wipe-on Poly)
- learn how to create a custom colour
- have all of your Milk Paint questions answered
- design your own finish on your take home crate box similar to the one below
Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint is such a fun product to use and you will be surprised at how many different ways you can change the look of a piece of furniture in your home!