Make a Rustic Farmhouse Sign
Early Bird registration – $85 if booked before 2nd February!
In this workshop at Camp Hill Antique Centre, we’ll be making a rustic farmhouse sign using Old Sign Stencils!
Learn how to transform a piece of furniture or an ordinary piece of wood using graphics (pictures & words).
- This Workshop will be held at Camp Hill Antique Centre – upstairs in their workshop area.
- Bookings are essential. Spaces are limited.
- Price includes 2.5 hour hands on workshop and a finished sign to take home.
- All materials supplied.
- Opportunity for you to purchase morning tea/coffee at the Tarte Café within the Antique Centre.
- Browse my booth space upstairs while we’re there, and stock up on any of your paint product needs.
After you have booked your place, you will be sent further details including address, etc.
In our 2.5 hour Sign Workshop you will learn how to:
- get a perfectly neat edge using stencils on furniture & signs.
- learn basics of painting using Miss Mustard Seed’s all natural Milk Paint and Fusion Mineral Paint.
- learn how to create a stain using paint.
- create a faux rustic finish using dry brushing or distressing techniques
- use finishes like waxes, oils & sealers to protect your sign.
Leave with a finished sign ready to hang in your home or gift to a loved one. All materials supplied.
With step-by-step instructions and hands on assistance, working in a small group, these workshops are lots of fun!
At our workshop you will have the opportunity to purchase products sold at I Restore Stuff in my booth right near the workshop space.
- Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint Products
- Fusion Mineral Paint Products
- Sandi Hands Sanding Gloves
- Cling On Brushes & Staalmeester Brushes
- Drawer knobs and pull handles
- Australian canning labels
- an assortment of furniture, decor, wreaths, vintage nick nacks and more!
Bring a friend and pack your enthusiasm and let’s get creative at a Sign Workshop!
Email any further enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org