Book now for our Spring Painted Plant Pot Workshop.
*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $65 (normally $85) if you book before 29th august.
Learn the basics of using Miss Mustard Seed’s MILK Paint
For our Spring Painted Plant Pot workshop, you’ll get to:
- paint a planter pot in Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint (colour of your choice).
- add a stencil
- learn the basics of distressing for a rustic finish
- learn to apply a sealer to finish your project
- take home your pot to use in your own home, or give as a gift.
Things to note:
- Workshops are held in Heritage Park, QLD. About 45 mins south of Brisbane CBD, around the corner from the Logan Recycle Market (great place to stop in after the workshop to pick up some bargain furniture to upcycle).
- Bookings are essential. Spaces are limited.
- Price includes 2 hour hands on workshop, your project to take home, and morning tea.
- 10% off all products on the day (doesn’t include Canning Labels).
After you have booked your place, you will be sent further details including address, etc. closer to the workshop day.