Book now for a Decorative Finishes Workshop.
*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $95 (NORMALLY $110) IF YOU BOOK BEFORE 23rd March!
This class will teach you a variety of artistic or decorative finishes and give you ideas for the use of each technique.
- Workshops are held in Heritage Park, QLD. About 45 mins south of Brisbane CBD.
- Bookings are essential. Spaces are limited so that we can give assistance to everyone in a smaller group.
- Price includes 3 hour hands-on workshop, a project to take home and morning tea.
- 10% off all paint products on the day.
After you have booked your place, you will be sent further details including address, etc. closer to the workshop day.
In our 3 hour workshop you will learn these techniques:
- Decoupage using napkins
- Embossing using embossing paste or Fresco texture medium
- Creating a stain using paint
This class is geared towards those comfortable or somewhat familiar with using Furniture type paints, as it builds on techniques learned in our Furniture Painting Basics Workshop.
All paint and supplies provided. Light refreshments, tea & coffee also available.
Furniture painting is so much fun and you will be surprised at how many different ways you can change the look of a piece of furniture in your home!