Make a Rustic Farmhouse Sign
Early Bird registration – $85 if booked before 27th July!
In this workshop, we’ll be making a rustic farmhouse sign using Old Sign Stencils!
Learn how to transform a piece of furniture or an ordinary piece of wood using graphics (pictures & words).
- Workshops are held in Heritage Park, QLD. About 45 mins south of Brisbane CBD.
- Bookings are essential. Spaces are limited.
- Price includes 2 hour hands on workshop, a finished product to take home and morning tea.
- 10% off all paint products on the day.
After you have booked your place, you will be sent further details including address, etc. closer to the workshop day.
In our 2 hour Sign Workshop you will learn how to:
- get a perfectly neat edge using stencils on furniture & signs.
- learn basics of painting using Miss Mustard Seed’s all natural Milk Paint and Fusion Mineral Paint.
- learn how to create a stain using paint.
- create a faux rustic finish using dry brushing or distressing techniques
- use finishes like waxes, oils & sealers to protect your sign.
Leave with a finished sign ready to hang in your home or gift to a loved one. All materials supplied (we have a set selection of sign stencils to choose from).
With step-by-step instructions and hands on assistance, working in a small group, these workshops are lots of fun!
At our workshops you will have the opportunity to purchase products sold at I Restore Stuff for a 10% discount on the day. This includes:
- Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint Products
- Fusion Mineral Paint Products – including Stencils & Transfer Gel
- Drawer knobs and pull handles
Bring a friend and pack your enthusiasm and let’s get creative at a Sign Workshop!
Email any further enquiries to: email@example.com