Fusion’s Transfer Gel and Decoupage Medium is clear, quick drying with a matte finish, ideal for transferring printed images on to wood, paper or other non-oily or greasy, porous surfaces.
For interior applications. Water resistant.
DIRECTIONS for using Transfer Gel:
- Transfer images using laser print photocopies.
- Apply transfer gel to the support.
- Place printed image (print in mirror configuration to preserve composition and text direction) face down into the wet gel, press out air bubbles and allow to dry.
- When completely dry (6-12 hrs.), dampen the paper with a wet sponge allowing the water to penetrate the paper pulp.
- Carefully rub with a soft cloth or nylon scouring pad (for a weathered look) to remove the paper but leave the image intact.
Here is a video tutorial that will help you get started:
Can also be used to decoupage napkins or other decoupage papers. Try using to adhere our unique Australian Canning labels to crates, boxes or drawers.