Artisan Emboss is a beautiful thick, fine textured flexible acrylic paste suitable for creating, restoration and repair.
Use Emboss to create 3D raised stencils, repair cosmetic defects in furniture and provide texture to any finish.
Dries to a flexible tough finish that can be sanded smooth.
Emboss paste comes in a large 400g pot.
Artisan Emboss Example of use:
In the example pictured below, Artisan Emboss was spread evenly over a mandala pattern stencil.
The stencil was removed and the emboss allowed to dry. Artisan’s Clear Glaze mixed with a little drop of Artisan chalk finish in the colour Monaco, was added using a brush, and the excess then wiped away.
This allowed the colour to sit in the lower regions, and the raised stencil to really “pop”.
Easy to follow instructions:
- Fix stencil in place with painters tape.
- Using a wide spatula, spread Emboss across the surface smoothly.
- Lift stencil and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Once dried completely, the raised embellishment can be sanded, painted, glazed or waxed to achieve the desired effect.
Additionally, you can use Artisan Emboss to:
- Repair cracks and missing pieces on furniture, wood, decor. Simply smooth into the defect and allow to dry, then sand smooth.
- Create texture – apply with a damp sponge or brush, allow to dry and then paint.