Artisan Glaze is a water based glaze that allows you to achieve a professional look effortlessly.
With an exceptional ease of application and a long open time, Artisan Glaze delivers the performance of a professional finish that everyone can achieve.
Available pre-tinted in charcoal black or antique brown.
Also available in clear that can be tinted with any water based paint such as Artisan Mineral Paint or Artisan Natural Chalk Finish or with our Alchemy metallics.
Steps to using Artisan Glazes:
- Seal your piece with our Flat Matte Sealer.
- If using Clear Glaze, tint it by adding your preferred colour of Artisan Natural Chalk Finish, or Artisan Mineral Paint, metallics, etc. in a ratio of approx. 1 teaspoon of colour to 1 Tablespoon of glaze. (If using pre-tinted glaze such as Charcoal Black or Antique, skip step 2)
- Apply your glaze. Ensure that it is brushed well into any crevices, carvings or mouldings.
- Wipe off gently with a cloth leaving it in the crevices. Additional glaze can be removed with a damp cloth.
- Our glaze dries to a matte waterproof finish but another coat of Artisan Acrylic Sealer can be added for further protection if desired.
There are no reviews yet.