Sometimes you need to be able to age and distress something and don’t want to use wax (such as something that will be outside).
Our Glaze is a perfect solution! It can be tinted to any colour you like with Artisan Natural Chalk Finish, Artist acrylics, metallic etc.
Steps to glazing with Artisan Glaze:
- Seal your piece with our Flat Matte Sealer.
- Tint your glaze by adding your preferred colour of Artisan Natural Chalk Finish, or artist acrylics, metallics, etc. in a ratio of approx. 1 teaspoon of colour to 1 Tablespoon of glaze.
- Apply your glaze. Ensure that the glaze is pressed well into any crevices, carvings or mouldings.
- Wipe off gently with a cloth leaving glaze in the crevices. Additional glaze can be removed with a damp cloth.
- Our glaze dries to a matte waterproof finish but another coat of Artisan Acrylic Sealer can be added for further protection if desired.