Artisan Hemp Oil Wood Finish
Artisan Hemp Oil Wood Finish is a solvent-free organic oil finish providing a protective, water-resistant surface.
It penetrates the timber and protects from the inside out. Once cured it does not leave a surface film that will chip or scratch.
This food-safe oil finish is perfect for use in the kitchen on wood or stone.
Used outside, it can restore the lustre of old oil based paint or revitalize surfaces such as cast iron.
Test on an inconspicuous spot prior to using on an entire piece.
How to use this product:
- Clean and dry the surface to be oiled.
- Apply a small amount of Artisan Hemp Oil wood finish to the surface using a clean cloth.
- Rub gently with the grain until it is absorbed into raw wood or porous paint finish.
- For additional sheen and protection, add 2-4 coats.
- With no solvents, drying time is extended, so allow 2 hours between coats.
- Wipe away any excess oil after 12 hours.
Finished piece may take several days to cure, so be sure to not leave any cloth or paper on the surface or it will collect oil marks.
To maintain your beautiful finish, apply a light coat every other year as needed.
To remove any surface scratches, lightly sand the blemish, then re-apply Artisan Hemp Oil.
Coverage & Clean up:
500 ml covers approximately 6-12 sq. metres. Soap and water cleanup.
Made in Australia. Organic and eco friendly.