Artisan Blue Italian brushes feature advanced synthetic fibres, in a vibrant blue, which help to produce a smooth, contemporary finish. The brushes are designed to take a large amount of paint and to apply the paint evenly, minimising brush marks. Paint simply rinses away in water, so they are simple to maintain.
Beautiful for use with our Artisan Chalk Finish and Mineral Paint ranges.
Our beautiful Blue Italian brushes are hand made in Italy exclusively for us. The Krex® fibres are cutting edge technology to ensure the smoothest finish possible with a brush! The oval shape is available in four sizes, the flat brush in two sizes and the French Tip is perfect for those fine details.
List of sizes currently available (Select from the drop down menu to purchase):
- Oval Size 8
- Oval Size 10
- Oval Size 12
- Oval Size 14
- Flat 35mm
- Flat 50mm
- French Tip 20mm
Brush Cleaning tips for our Blue Italian Brushes:
- When finished painting, keep them hanging in water (not touching the bottom). The filaments are specially treated to release the paint.
- The next day (usually only a couple of hours) almost all paint will have left the brush.
- Rinse, and spin out the remaining water and you’re ready to paint again or store the brush.
Ideally, our brushes should be stored or cleaned in a brush keeper, or similar device (empty pop-up wipes container with a few inches of water, even a large plastic soda cup with the brush handle pushed up through the straw opening) that allows the bristles to hang in the water, without touching the bottom.
What else might I need to go with my Brushes?
- Artisan Brush Soap – helps with those stubborn, dried areas of the bristles.
- Artisan Brush Scrubber – assist with removal of paint.
There are no reviews yet.