- Soft synthetic bristles, minimal brush marks resulting in flawless finish
- Professional quality
- Suitable for water-based or oil-based paint
- Recyclable stainless steel
- Ergonomic, light and good grip
- Environmentally friendly: saving on brushes, recyclable stainless steel and wood, unpainted handle, very smooth
- Convenient storage of paint brush during paint job up to 5 days (dry) and for longer storage (months) fill with water (acrylic) or turpentine (alkyd) and it automatically cleans itself in a few days.
- Also handy when climbing a ladder or for transport
- Protects bristles for excellent smooth result every time
- Environmentally Friendly: – recyclable PET, savings of brushes, turpentine, chemical waste and plastic.
Brushkeepers are the best solution to prevent dried out paint brushes!
Directions for Brushkeeper use
- For a break during a painting project (up to 5 days), insert brush into empty Brushkeeper without cleaning.
- To continue with your project, remove the brush from keeper with a rotating movement and continue painting.
For longer periods between use or to clean once finished:
- Remove excess paint from brush by wiping on paper.
- Fill Brushkeeper to fill line (3/4 full) with water (for acrylic paints) or turpentine (for alkyd paints). Bristles must be fully in the liquid.
- Leave in liquid for a few days & brush will come out clean. Shake to speed up cleaning. Replace water as necessary.
ECO Advantages of using brushkeeper
- BrushKeeper is handy and saves millions of disposable brushes,
- prevents chemical waste such as turpentine and foil with paint,
- sustainably manufactured in the Netherlands with the smallest possible CO2 footprint,
- consists of recyclable PET bottle, stainless steel can, synthetic bristles (suitable for both acrylic and alkyd),
- FSC approved unpainted handle, recyclable packaging and counter display.
This makes EcoBrush, with BrushKeeper, the most durable paint brush that exists, lasts for years and helps make the world a cleaner & more beautiful place to live.
A fantastic eco gift for family and friends!
New to Painting? Start HERE.